Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What season is it again?

It seems that I am having a little season identity crisis.  Right after making my perfectly summery Satsuki top I have finished up a wintery scarf of perfection.  While I am enjoying summer a lot more than usual this year I am still hanging for winter. It's my favourite time of the year!
simple quick fast easy knit knitted scarf project beginner garter stitch grey hot pink pom pom simple quick fast easy knit knitted scarf project beginner garter stitch grey hot pink pom pom

But back to the scarf.  This is the simplest knit in the world but it is also the coolest thing I have knit in a while.  Seriously, it has hot pink pom poms! What's not to love?!

simple quick fast easy knit knitted scarf project beginner garter stitch grey hot pink pom pom simple quick fast easy knit knitted scarf project beginner garter stitch grey hot pink pom pom


The pom poms perfectly dress up what is essentially just a simple garter stitch scarf.  And they're hot pink! One of my most favourite colours.  I love how the pink stands out against the grey too.  This scarf was made using this pattern which I just made wider to accommodate an adult.  I would recommend this pattern to any beginner knitters as it is super quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx