Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Imogen's First Birthday

So this past Sunday we had a little party for Miss Imogen's to celebrate her first birthday.  To say I was excited about this party would be the understatement of the century!  I had been planning since pretty much January.  I was very happy with how everything turned out.  It may have been a little over ambitious but we got there in the end.  But I will let the pictures tell you the rest....

Imogen's First Birthday
Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First Birthday Imogen's First BirthdayImogen's First Birthday


We had a build your own burger bar for lunch and loads of sweet stuff for dessert.  I rounded it out with some fruit and jam sandwiches for the little ones too.  The lemonade stand was courtesy of my amazing husband who built it for me exactly to my specifications!  The lemonade was just cordial because I ran out of time to make my own.  It went down a treat though so I don't think anyone minded.  I am so happy that the party turned out well and everything looked exactly as I had hoped.  The only thing I wish is that I got a better picture of the burger bar when it was properly ready.  Oh well, you can't have it all!  So now that that is over I can move onto planning next years birthday. It's never to early to start planning is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx