Friday, July 12, 2013

Pinterest Project Win!

I pinned this project over on my pinterest ages ago! In fact, according to pinterest it was pinned a year ago.  Well finally I have got around to making it and it turned out super cute!

Map Hearts

When I first saw the idea I bought some blue paper for the background and spray painted some cheap ikea frames white.  Then I promptly chucked everything into my sewing room and didn't look at them again.  When our new yellow pages were dropped off last week I knew it was time to get this project finished.

Map Hearts

I used a heart shaped cookie cutter to mark my shapes on the map.  The banners are a standard shape in Microsoft Word that I added a text box to.  This project seriously took me about 15 minutes when I finally sat down and did it.  I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!  I must admit I love a pinterest project win.  It sure beats a pinterest fail! Have you found any projects on pinterest that have worked out really well for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx