Wednesday, April 3, 2013

101 in 1001 Update

This year I decided to forgo new years resolutions and instead focus on my 101 in 1001 project.  To keep myself on track I decided to keep track of how I am going throughout the year.  So here we go...

The Stats
21 - items completed
10 - items in progress
792 - days left to complete list
9.9 - I need to complete an item every 9.9 days to finish in time

So since my last update I have


Green With Envy Cardigan


Banoffee Pie


35 – Taken a cake decorating class

Cake Decorating Class Cake

44 – Taken Imogen to Copa

46 – Lightened my hair again (and I have an appointment for a couple of weeks to make it even lighter)

Sew For Victory

48 – Lost the baby weight

56 – Bought a pair of reproduction vintage jeans


House Rules Artwork 

My in progress items have also progressed well in the past few months.

3 - Make all the unused patterns in my collection (4/38) - +4 since last update
10 - Make myself 20 new dresses (2/20) - +1 since last update
15 - Crochet 10 items off my ravelry queue (5/10) - +2 since last update
18 - Knit 10 items off my ravelry queue - (2/10) - +1 since last update
29 - Try 50 new recipes (19/50) - +6 since last update
53 - Have 30 items of handmade clothing in wardrobe (9/30) - +7 since last update
57 - Learn 10 new hairstyles (3/10) - +3 since last update
69 - Take monthly photos of Imogen's first year (5/12) - +3 since last update
88 - Have monthly date nights with Corey (5/34) - +3 since last update
98 - Try 20 new restaurants (2/20) - +2 since last update

So I think I am coming along quite nicely.  If I aim for 3 or 4 items each month I should keep on track. My plan is to go through my list each month and pick a few items to focus on.  That way I should be able to keep myself motivated and not get overwhelmed and hopefully I will be able to complete this list before my deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx