Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Owl Cushion

Crochet Owl Cushion

I have finally finished the last project I wanted to get done for Little Miss Squishy's nursery.  I wanted to make a cushion for the nursing chair that we have in her room.  Originally I was going to make a crochet square cushion and embroider a monogram onto it once we chose her name.  However, when I saw this pattern I just couldn't resist making this adorable owl.

Crochet Owl Cushion

Pattern: Crochet Owl Cushion by Zoom Yummy
Hook: 4mm
Yarn: Moda Vera Marvel 8 ply
Start/End Date: 11/9/12 - 25/9/12

Crochet Owl Cushion 

This cushion was actually really fast to make even though it actually took me two weeks.  I finished the front really quickly but then the poor thing sat neglected for over a week.  I finally picked the project back up yesterday and managed to finish the whole project in just a few hours.

Crochet Owl Cushion 

So that is the last thing that I wanted to make for the nursery.  Now that is complete we are totally ready for Squishy to make her arrival.  And that means that I can share some nursery photos with you all.  Yay!!! Stay tuned for those soon.

2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely GORGEOUS Kat! Yay you, yay Squish and yay owl cushion - can't wait to see the nursery pics. Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kat, little Squishy's one lucky baby ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for your comment. I love responding to all comments and do so via email. If you email is not visible in your blogger profile please make sure you leave it in your comment. Kat xx